Job Title: Software Tester and Customer Support (Freshers Welcome) India (Remote Work)
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Work from Home
Education: Graduation in the IT field is desirable but not mandatory.
Work Hours: Working hours will be as per industry standards, with a paid break
Working days: 5 days a week with alternate Saturdays working
Shift Timing: 7 AM to 4 PM
Must be available for online video interview
In-house training will be provided for Foodship products and testing.
· Test and evaluate software applications to ensure their functionality, reliability, and performance meet quality standards.
· Collaborate with the development team to understand project requirements and provide feedback on software quality.
· Participate in test planning, design, and strategy discussions to improve product quality.
· Contribute to the creation and maintenance of test documentation.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality software.
· Maintain a strong understanding of our software products and their features.
· Provide technical support to customers via various channels, including email, chat, and phone.
· Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues reported by customers, offering effective solutions and guidance.
· Escalate complex technical issues to the appropriate internal teams and follow up to ensure prompt resolution.
· Create and maintain detailed documentation, including FAQs and knowledge base articles, to assist customers in resolving common issues.
· Helping other team members with various tasks
· Graduation in the IT field is desirable but not mandatory.
strong tech-savvy skills with the ability to adapt to new software and technologies.
· Understanding websites, applications, mobile apps, etc., is essential. We don’t expect you to be a programmer, but you should grasp how they function and have a basic knowledge of their workings.
· Creative by nature.
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
· Attention to detail and a commitment to quality assurance.
· Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Advance Microsoft Office skills, especially Word and PowerPoint.
Perks & Benefits
· Starting pay will be 15k per month
· 1st appraisal in 3 months
· 2nd appraisal in 12 months, and yearly from there on.
· Casual + Annual Leaves
· Company Sponsored Lunches.
· Internal Growth Opportunities
· Shift starts from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. IST, so lots of time for work-life balance.
· ·Employees are entitled to casual and annual leave/paid time off.
Laptop Requirement: The candidate must have their own laptop for the initial one to two months. After the probation period, Foodship will provide the necessary IT hardware.
Foodship is a dynamic and innovative software company based in Melbourne, Australia. We develop technology focusing on the hospitality industry, like standalone food ordering systems, point of sale, and self-ordering kiosks for restaurants and cafés. Currently, we operate in Australia, and New Zealand, with a good number of existing clients. We have recently launched our products in India, and we are all set to take the Indian market by storm.
IN Website: Foodship.co.in
AU Website: Foodship.com.au